Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 8

I either need to start coming up with more clever titles or by the end of this it's going to turn into the video journals from Avatar... "Day... aw hell, I don't even know... the days just blend together..."

Anyways... it's seeming like once a week picture posting is going to be the way to go and there'll be a gap in charting progress next week while we're on vacation. I had pictures last night, but we were computerless until about 10 p.m. and then I lost motivation. Yesterday I came home to a false wall splitting my dining room in half to establish the construction zone and the liveable zone. Of course that only helps so much when cutting in the stairway involves ripping the ceiling out of the basement staircase in the liveable zone. I peeked upstairs and the majority of the interior framing is done. The opening for the staircase and balcony are in and the inside of the front wall was torn apart. The new door is in the garage and I think they're going to town with re-framing that area today. Being away for a week is going to be stressful, but they've been good about calling me as needed. It will also be fun to come back and see what's happened.

No comments: