Monday, August 30, 2010

I was lazy, the workers were not

Things got busy over the weekend and I only got a couple pictures which I never even downloaded from the camera. The insulation was completed on Friday and they started putting up the sheetrock. I figure that will be done today and there's a real chance of it being plastered this week. The siders also showed up Friday and finished the whole front of the house and around the corner to the chimney. For some odd reason our already big addition looked bigger once we got the siding on. I'd be surprised if those guys can also finish today, but maybe if things go really well they'll be close. We need to finalize our color selection for the exterior trim... ideally this would have been done before the siding went up, but the timing didn't work out that well so it will just be a little extra caution the painters need to use. Things continue to come together well and I started guessing at completion dates over the weekend, but I don't want to jinx it so I won't get too hung up on that.

No comments: